- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Chestnut/blue/white pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Inches: 89" W x 61" D x 39" H
Metric: 2260.6mm W x 1549.4mm D x 990.6mm H
The on-trend Brise sofa chaise is so casually contemporary. The 1970s era meets modern day allure with an energetic geometric pattern on the toss pillows. Paired together with slate colored menswear chenille, it’s incredibly comfortable and a show stopping sight.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
195.61 / 88.73
||loose seat cushions
Location: Body and One Side Toss Pillows
Location: Oneside Toss Pillows